The smaller tower – the romanesque one, a relic of the Judita’s Bridge, was constructed in the 12th century. The higher one is 200 years younger (1464) and its late gothic architecture draws upon the Parler’s Old Town Bridge Tower. Permanent exhibition: From the history of Charles Bridge. Guided tours are organised by the Prague Information Service. During summer a tourist information centre is opened inside the tower.