The Maisel Synagogue – the patron of this synagogue was the Mordechaj Maisel, the richest man in the time of Rudolf II., whom helped with his richness the dwarfs. This synagogue was the first chapel which was opened also to the women. It was built in renaissance style in 1590-1592. The pseudo gothic look got in 1892-1894. The building serves at present as the exposition and the depository. There is presented the first part of the exhibition „The History of the Jews in Bohemia and Moravia” till the end of the 18t h century.