Not far from the Coal Market – Uhelný trh we find the Bethlehem Square with the Betlehem Chapel. The present design of the Chapel comes from the fifties of the 20 century. Originally it served for the preaching of the Hussite preachers, on the present it is used as the Ceremonial Assembly Hall of the České vysoké učení technické v Praze.
Only few steps from the Bethlehem Chappel there is the Náprstek Museum. In 1862 established Vojta Náprstek the Czech Industrial Museum that besides the technical exhibits owned also ethnographical and art collections from the whole world. The collections are taken from the journeys of the Vojta Náprstek and also there are gifts from other travellers and his friends e.g. Emil Holub, Enrico Vraz and other. After Náprstek died, the museum changed into an ethnical one and after 1946 was oriented exclusively at the Non-European cultures.