Vojan Park is located on Kampa Island. The park is common among locals as well as tourists for its beauty. It serves as a great place for children to play as well as providing shade from the sun. Located inside the park are two chapels, The Chapel of Elijah and the Chapel dedicated to Saint Theresa. Also located within the park is the statue of Saint John Nepomuk, dating back to the 18th century. This can be found by the entrance to the park.
Vojan Park is one of the oldest parks in Prague, dating back to around the year of 1300. About a hundred and twenty years later it was completely destroyed, but it didn’t stay that way. In the 17th century it became the garden of the Convent of Barefooted Carmelites.